New In #June 2016

Hello, beauties !
I`m here again with my new in post, like every month. I bought very interesting stuff this month, also few things to take with to the seaside. If you want to know, what`s new in my make up bag just keep on reading.




Avon


From avon I ordered new ideal flawles nude foundation in shade bright quartz and again my beloved rose water ! I already tried out the foundation and I like it, it has a lightweight texture and it covers imperfections quite nice.


Also avon sent me this huge package. I got shower gel joyful tropics, face spritz with aloe and cotton, face sun cream with spf 30 and lip crayon in lovely nude color with tiny glitter.


Oriflame


From oriflame I ordered new lip sensation matte ousse liquid lipstick in satin rose ans purifying tea tree oil, which works very well with my imperfections.


I also ordered love nature beauty kit, which includes apricot sugar scrub, blueberyy smoothie face mask and watermelon icy gel. I also got rejuvenating lip balm with spf 12 and moisturising intimate balm.


Dm-Drogerie Markt


 In Dm I bought my beloved sundance apres fluid with the smell of coconut. I use it eevry year on the seaside, I bought new balea shower foam hawaiian dream, pocket shaver and eight shavers, in muller I got this shaving gel garden of eden and snack with coconut - it`s delicious, you should try it!


Click2chic


On click2chic I bought this new bronzing and highlighting palette. I already reviewed it ---> You can read full review here !



Also on click2chic I bought few pices from essence the beach house limited edition. I bought this cute make up bag, lipstick in shade o1 beacy keen and nail polish in shade 02 a summer kinda girl.

In Dm I used 50% discount on mabelline eyeshadows and mascaras, so I bought the nudes eyeshadow palette ansd lash sensational intense black mascara, which is very great.


Ebay


On ebay I purchased this set of 10 oval toothbrush shaped brushes. So far I like them, especially the big foundation brush.

Aliexpress


Lovely Polona from Uniqapoly ordered for me these cute bunny pens and silicone baking mould.



Lovely Natalija from Essence Slovenia sent me these bunch of goodies for my birthday. I received mattifying losse powder and lipbalm from catrice net works limited edition. Thanks again Natalija ! You really made my mday.






So we came on the end on my newbies of this month. I like all of them, and you my dear readers, how do you like this monts new in ? Did you get anything new this month ? Let me know in the comments down below, I appreciate everyone of them.

Thanks for reading.



Kisses,

Ni komentarjev