Avon Life Blogger Event + First Impressions!


Hello, ladies !
I`m here again with new blog posts for you. Now it`s time to share my thoughts with you about Avon Life event for blogger and first impressions about the fragrance. I was so happy when I got the invitation, beacause it was something special for. This is very first avon event for bloggers and also this was my first invitation to any event. And so, 21th of sešptember came so quickly, so me and my fellow bloggers decided to take a trip to Ljubljana, more specific to Kavarna Zvezda, Narodna Galerija, where the event was hosted. I first met other bloggers and lovely Bronja, who kindly presented us the new Avon Life fragrance. While watching and listening about Avon history we were also enjoying some delicious treats. There were orange juice, coffee, also champagne and macrons.











The new Life for her offers eau de parfum in 50 ml bottle, perfumed body spray and body lotion, also they didn`t forget about our men so they included eau de parfum for men, body spray and shower gel.
All the fragrances were created by famous Kenzo Takada. Avon Life for her is floral woody fragrance, top notes include water lily,white tea and red apple. The middle notes include violet,peony and japanese cherry blossom, and the base notes consists of iris and patchouli.
The Avon Life for him is bit more spicy, top notes include black pepper, juniper berries and cypress. Middle notes include vioelt leaf, geranium and star anise, and the base notes include cedar, musk and orris rot.

As for the Avon Life for her fragrance I must admit I`ve been loving it till the day I get it. It smells so nice, floral, a bit unusual for fall and winter butt still it`s not summer fragrance. Personally I don`t like floral scents so much, but this one is just amazing. I tried the other two products too, body lotion also smells very nice but less intensely than perfume, but I still love it. I use it mostly before I use a perfume to last a bit longer. During the day I also use perfumed body spray just to refresh perfumes scent and it˛s great since it doesn`t irritate my skin.







So, these were my first impression of the event and Avon Life for her products, you can get them all in the latest avon catalogues, a price is a little bit lower, but still not the cheapest but if you are looking for good quality perfume, go check it out !


Thank you for reading. Didi you try out the new avon life perfume ? How did you like it ? Let me know in the comments down below, I appreciate everyone of the,.



Kisses,

Ni komentarjev