Catrice Kaviar Gauche LE

Hello, ladies !

After a long time here is a another review for you. Since there are a lots of limited editions lately I decided to do a review for some most interesting ones. One of them is catrice kaviar gauche, which immidiately stole my heart but anyway I bought only two products. Since I love everything sparkly and shiny I decided to buy a highlighter and eyeshadow palette with gorgeous elegand design.
The limited edition is probably sold out almost everywhere but I found almost full stand and quickly grabbed an eyeshadow palette.
So if you want to know more about this LE just keep on reading.






EYESHADOW PALETTE C01 Iris Sauvage


This palette has one of the most gorgeous and sleek packaging with soft fur on top and elegant gold writing.
For 5,29€ you get four fall eyeshadows which is very affordable.  In this palette you get four eyeshadow, three of them are matt and one is shimmery. First one is matt grey shade, which is the darkest one, second one darker matt red shade, the third one light brown matte shade and the last is shimmery white shade, which I use to set my eyeshadow primer. 
Their pigmentation is quite ok, you can use them for making daily or evening makeup look. With the good eyeshadow primer they last about half of a day, then I noticed a little bit fading. Eyeshadows also dust a little bit.
I really love to use this eyeshadow palette for my daily makeup look, because it contains matte shades as well, my favourite is dark red one and I love to blend it into the crease. For more evening look I apply this red colour on the whole eyelid and then then i blend the gray colour into the crease.






HIGHLIGHTER C01 Clair de Lune


And this highlighter is my star from this collection. For the affordable price is one of the prettiest highlighter in my collection. I use almost every day. Highlighter comes in a nice plastic packaging with lovely gold writing.

As you can see on the first sight it contains tiny gold glitter on the surface. These glitter are very reflective and give a nice sheen to my face. Pigmentations is good, and you need just one swipe with your brush to pick enough amount of the products. The highlighter also blend easily, for this highlighter I use fan brush. It also stays on me for a whole days almost untouched.






For this limited edition I can say that is one of the pretties from catrice this year. I just adore the packaging of the products, they look so elegant and high end. i love both products, eyeshadow palette contains very nice matte shades but its not one of my favourites, but I so love the highlighter, so if you can still find this LE in drugstores I recommend to take this one with you.

Thanks for reading.
Kisses,

Ni komentarjev