Essence Life is a Festival LE

Hello, beauties !
I finally found some time to take some photos por my blog posts. Since I have a lot of themes to talk about, I decided to write a review about another essence limited edition, called life is a festival, which you can still find in our drugstores as well, I ordered few things few weeks ago on our online store click2chic, since I dont go often to dm or muller. So if you want more about this LE, just keep on reading.




Duo Blush
01 hippie hippie hooray


As you may know I`m big fan of essence blushes, especially the ones available in limited editions. So I got this gorgeous duo blush. You can use a lighter peachy colour or darker and more vibrant pink colour or you can mix these two together, 
Pigmentation is very good, but it dusts a little bit. But for that cheap price I can forgive it. Also the staying power is good, it stays on me for the whole day. 
I love to mixing both colour to achieve super summery and fresh look on my cheeks.





Concealer palette
01 a piece of peace


This concelaer palette is so cute, is enough small to fit any purse or even pocket. But still is very great for correcting imperfections on the go.
In this palette you can find three colours. Light pink colour is great for brightening tired looking skin. I use it daily under eye area to look even more fresh. Other two are light and adrk beige colour for covering imperfections. Is for darker or lighter skin tones, or you can mix them together to get the perfect shade.
I really like this palette because is so small, and the pigmentation is quite ok, all three shades are very creamy and nicely blendable. For me is great on the go.






Lipstick 03 live, love, laugh!
velvet matt lip top coat 01 Great memories last forever


As you may know I`m lipstick lover so I couldn`t say no to another lipstick in a pretty packaging. In this LE was also avilable velvet matt lip top coat. I was too corious not to buy it. I just love trying new things.  
The lipstick is gorgeous mauve nude pink colour, very wearable shade for every day. igmentation is very good, it glides so smooth on the lipstick. It has shiny finish, it stays on me for three or four hours then it starts to fading.  It`s very comfortable on lips and with the help of velvet matt lip top coat it looks even better, This little helper doesnt make a miracle on the lips but it transforms the shiny finish into that nice very comfortable velvet matt finish.





Left : velvet matt lip top coat applied on the lipstick, right : The silicone texture of velvet matt lip top coat




Pouch



So, we came on the end of the review. I really liked everything in this le, especially the duo blush and the lipstick, but sadly mine has already broken. But I fixed it and now like new. 
How about you, my reader, did you buy anything from this LE ? Let me know in the comments down below, I appreciate evryone of them.

Thanks for reding,

2 komentarja

  1. Tudi meni so essence rdečila zelo fajn, še posebej tisti iz matt linije :) xx Maja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tistih še pa nisem sprobala, pa imam ful rada mat rdečila. Nekako me bolj pritegnejo ta iz omejenih kolekcij.

      Izbriši