New In April &May 2017

Hello, beauties !
It`s time for another new in post. In may I decided to colpletely change my skin care routine and stop using mechanical scrub for my skin. And this was also time when the ordinary products went so popular, so I decided to try some products.
So if you want more about my newbies, just keep on reading. 




This vichy idealia night peeling witha glycolic acid I bought after I read the reviews from my fellow bloggers. It costs 25€ and I really like it, my skin looks a lot better after using this peeling. My skin is so much softer. I really recommend this one to all of you, also to people with sensitive skin.




From superskin.si I ordered azelaic acid suspension 10% and hyaluronic acid 2% + B5. I`m impressed with both products, I use both products in my night skin care routine. Hylaruonic acid is amazing, it really hydrates my skin and the azelaic acid suspension really help with my redness and old imperfection marks.



And a big haul from deciem finally arrived after of a month of waiting for them to ship my order. I ordered their new serum and coverage foundaton in the shade 1.0 N, natural moisturising factors + HAn and plant derived squalane. From asos I ordered gylicolic acid toning solution,
All I can say that my skin never looked so great ! All of the products are just amazing, and you can get them for afrdable prices.


I decied to order new shades of Golden rose ongstay liquid matte lippies. I`m huge fan of nude lippies, so I ordered three new nude shades, 13, 16 and 17. I really like these liquid lipsticks, they are really comfortable on my lips and they are very long lasting.



From click2chic I ordered some of L.A. Girl goodies. I bought thier new metallic liquid lipstick in shade illuminate, strobelite highlighter in 50 watt and transparent loose fixing powder.


And since the sun is more strong everyday I decied to buy ombia sun foam with spf 30 and monoi body mousse. Both smell delicious, very summery. Hofer really did a great job, creating sun products.



Team Dominur was very kind this month too. They send me a bunch of goodies from essence next stop summer and PROVOcatrice limited edition. I received new catrice ICONails nail polish in the shade 05 It`s all about that red. This is gorgeous red shade, just perfect for hot summer days. I`m wearing it on my toes right now. 



This little haul is from dragocena.si. I ordered new vipera paradise foundation and primer, and new nacomi ghassoul clay face mask.


I eally like avon products, so I ordered few bits. New avon luxe cashmere foundation, bronzing pearls in the shade warm, new mark blush in the shade soft peach, new avon attraction rush EdP and new mark glow on liquid foundation.





I also received a surprise package from avon. In the package were hiding three new shades pf thir perfectly matte lipsticks, rouged perfection, pink passion and pure pink and also illuminating pearls in the shade radiant glow.



In may I also visited primark. I mostly bought new clothes for summer, but the metallic liquid lipstick& lipliner set and the ultimate brush set with bag caught my eye.
In muller I bought new L`oreal miss baby roll mascara and maybelline master blush palette.




Also this cute fish shaped brush arrived in may. It`s so beautiful and sparkly, it works quite nice when applying liquid foundation or BB cream.


Vila Perlica noticed my blog previous month and kindly send me a pink ring and cute owl necklace. They both are in my favourite colour, especially the ring looks really nice and wear it quite often. Thanks again, Vila perlica.



So, we came on the end of this new in post. I tried to be as short as I can be, otherwise the post could be extra long and you can be readin g it for two hours. 

So, what do you like the most in my haul ? Let me know in the comments down below.

Thanks for reading.

Kisses,

Ni komentarjev